Friday, August 12, 2011

Scotlyn's baptism July 2011

Today when you are baptized you will promise Heavenly Father that you will remember and follow Jesus and keep all of His commandments. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much that whenever we make a promise to Him, He makes a promise right back to us.




My baby Scotlyn was baptised in July, while all the Marshall family was able to come and support her. It was a very special day for her. Derrik did a great job and we are lucky that he was able to preform that for her. I know Scotlyn felt very loved, which she should. I am so proud of her, she really is a very loving spirit. Scotlyn is a great kid and I know that Heavenly Father has a special plan for her, and I feel very blessed that we get to share this life with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment