Sunday, August 29, 2010

Salt Flats

My Uncle Larry Volk is the president of the 200 mph club for the races they have out on the Salt Flats. I use to go out with my cousin Allison and it was always so much fun! I always remember my Uncle out working on his car in his garage. It was Speed Week in Aug. and I wanted to be able to take my kids out once while they were little. Lucky for us we had the weekend off from work and activities. For our last getaway before school started we headed out to Wendover. The kids had so much fun, it has changed from when I was little. The kids all helped my Aunt Judy sell "Save the Salt" T's and see all the awesome cars!! My Aunt and Uncle were so nice to give us pit passes and let us hang around, also Allison who also broke the 200mph record told the girls all about the cars and all the crazy stuff we use to do out there!







I forgot to take a picture of the VOLK SONS race car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment