Scotlyn Vie-2nd grade Aug.23rd 2010 her 8th birthday and the first day of School!
Fallyn Dawn-5th grade
Fallyn Dawn-5th grade
This year her teacher is Mrs. Kennett.
Fallyn had her in 3rd grade and tells me everyday Mrs. Kennett "rock" she loves her so much! It makes for a great school year when you have a great teacher!!
This one was hard for me, it doesn't seem like she should be in her last year of elementary. Just yesterday I was taking her to Pre-School. Emery is such a great student and tries so hard. I wish I had her determination!
Corbyn Michael-9th grade
My years with him being my little boy are getting shorter and shorter. I have seen such a huge change in him this summer. He seems older, he is developing into his own person. I am trying to be better at accepting him making some of his own decisions as far as his clothes, hair, oh and the stache and four chin hairs he refuses to shaves and things like that. He gets to be a Teacher's Assistant this year and take Seminary.
No comments:
Post a Comment