Sunday, August 29, 2010

Great BBQ with Great Friends!!

I am very lucky to have met one of the strongest, smartest and best friends I have since moving up here. I owe it all to my little Fallyn, when I was going to school and the kids and I were living with my sister during the week she made friends with Kyler who was in her Kindergarten class. He lived in the next cult De sac from Crystal's. They would play all day together, his mom Shaleen came over to meet me cause they were always either at her house or at Crystal's. We found out she had lived in St. George right by another one of my friends the year before. Now that I live up here I don't know how I would have made the last two years without her help! She has watched my kids while I worked, listened to all my problems, and our kids get along so great!! I am so thankful for our family BBQ's are swimming parties at her house














No comments:

Post a Comment