I have been terrible but my camera broke I don't really want to blame anyone but I'm sure you guys can figure out who had a part to play in that! (yes it's the youngest) So no pics and I'm so sad because we went to Lagoon with Chad, Jamie, Aspen, Addy, and Ty and we had sooo much fun. Aspen is a wonderful lil dancer she is the youngest in her dance group but we all know Aspen has a hard time walking in a straight line but when she gets out on the floor she is really talented I was so proud of her.
Also Emery and her comp. softball team (Blast) had some great tourneys and they really did a great job. Even Grandma Margie and Grandpa Tim surprised her and drove all the way up here just too watch her play. I am so thankful how close she is too them, they couldn't stay and they had too get right back home. In the car coming home all the kids where very quiet, I asked if they wanted to call Margie even though they just left and Em said yes. Well the moment she heard Margie's voice she broke down crying and before you knew it everyone in the car was crying even me!!! After she hung up I heard how they all missed them so much and how homesick they were for their grandparents. I was very heart broken for my little babies I know the love for your grandparents is a very special one and I am grateful for my dad and Scott's mom and dad for giving so much of themselves to my children and help them become the wonderful people they are.
Also Fallyn and Scotlyn have been playing softball and machine pitch baseball. It has been fun but we are ready for a break. Corbyn is a teenager-he turned 13 May 28th. He had to go to school but he said he had a good day. We all went to my kids fav. place to eat Chuck a rama his dad got him a pocket knife and some binoculars cause he gets to go hunting this year. He also got a new ipod with his name on it. I am so proud of him he really is a great kid and we still get along pretty well, so I hope it stays like that.
Well I hope I get a new camera for my bday and then I will have pics for the 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment