Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy B-day Jenni!!!

Happy Birthday Jenni!
I just want you to know how much I love you and what a great sister you have been to me.
I have known you for so long it's crazy! Even before you were my sister in law I thought you were the coolest. I was just a little annoying 7th grader but I thought you were the best at all sports you played, there wasn't one sport that you weren't the best player on the team! You were always so nice to me and even wrote me on your mission! We have went through being newly weds together, new moms, feeling over whelmed, marriage, coaching, and just tons of great and not so great things together. I want you to know there is not one thing I couldn't say to you. Thank you for always being there for my kids and being at every ones events. You a giving and kind and your family is blessed to have you as their big sis! Thanks for being understanding and being there to help me when I needed it. I hope you have a great birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment