Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scotlyn's Bday

The bad thing about being the youngest is sometimes you get overlooked!! The kids where looking at the blog and noticed I hadn't posted Scotlyn's bday pics!!
Her birthday is always so busy because it's during the first week of school. No excuse, this is my post just for you Crash!!
Our family loves you so much, when you were a baby someone was always trying to hug you, kiss you, or put something in your mouth. I guess that is why you are so loving and easy going! You always just go with the flow and follow your brother and sisters around to their stuff(as long as there is going to be food)
You will try anything and I love how happy you are most the time. You are my little snuggle bug and always have been!
You are growing up so fast, but I couldn't be prouder of how smart, caring, and funny you are.
I love to watch you Rollerblade, drive your go cart, or ride your bike, you pull the funniest faces and you always have a basket with a doll or stuffed animal with you.
You are the little craft maker in our house, you can keep your self busy for hours... as long as can make a mess:)
I could go on for hours, but I just want you to know you are a huge blessing in my life. I am thankful everyday for you. I love you so much and proud to be your mommy!
Love you always....Scotlyn Vie












No comments:

Post a Comment