Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another football season done....





OK so I am kinda getting depressed, the kids seem like they are growing up to fast. Well here is another chapter done in our lives. Corbyn's last year of Rec. football, it just seems like he can't be that old already! I really had alot of fun watching him this year. He had AMAZING COACHES! Honestly I wish everyone who coached youth sports could be like his coaches. They taught those boys so much about football, being a team, respect, and determination. They had a great season going 7-2 and was the only Syracuse team in their division to go to the playoffs! Well Corbyn I was so impressed by you this year, you finished out doing your best and that's what is all about! All the practices, running , not eating too much on Friday's so you could make weight paid off...

No comments:

Post a Comment