




Today Fallyn is 9! It is going by way to fast, it was only yesterday I was bringing her home. Fallyn had RSV when she was just 2 weeks old and had to go to the NICU, I was so worried about her. As a baby she wasn't my most outgoing child-she was extremely shy and scared of everything and everyone. She started preschool and I had to warn the teachers how she was, after her first day I picked her up the teacher said she was quiet for the first 5 minutes and then she wouldn't stop talking!!! Fallyn has a wonderful sense of humor and her facial expressions are priceless. She is the most compassionate child I have seen. She always thinks of others feelings and tries real hard to make sure everyone feels good(except Scotlyn) When I found out I was pregnant with her I thought there was no way I could do it Corbyn was only 3 and her and Emery would only be 15 months apart, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love how close of friends my kids are, and how they are always looking out for each other. She loves her cousins and she is very close to Alyssa and Colton! I love you so much Fallyn Dawn-you make your family so proud!!!!
We love you Fally! We are so sorry we didn't call you on your birthday, but we do hope you had a good one. Alyssa asks everyday when we will see you again. It was fun to see you last weekend and have those girls sing happy birthday to you at IHOP. We can't wait to see you all again.
ReplyDelete